Nagpur – Allegations against the National Federation (Cycle Polo Federation of India) in the death of ten-year-old cycle polo player Fatima Nida Shihabuddin due to food poisoning during treatment. Kerala Cycle Polo Association Secretary E.K said that the National Federation did not provide the facility. Rias. Stayed at BMS (Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh) office for three days. Still living there. No food was given. Riaz also alleged that he had paid Rs 50,000 for accommodation and food in Nagpur.
Fatima Nida Shihabuddin, a native of Ambalapuzha Kakazham, died in a private hospital. Suhra Manzil, a seven-and-a-half-year-old Purakkadan, is the daughter of Shihabuddin and Ansila. On Wednesday night, the child, who had vomited several times, was given medicine by the nurses in the team. He sought treatment at the hospital yesterday morning before going to the ground. The hospital authorities say that the cause of death was an allergic reaction during the injection.
The boy, who was walking with coach Ji and a senior female member of the team to Srikrishna Hospital, which was only 100 meters away from his residence, collapsed after the injection. He was immediately admitted to the intensive care unit but there was no result. The body was shifted to Nagpur Medical College. An autopsy will be conducted today. Coach Jithin alleged that there was a medical malpractice.
Nida came to Nagpur representing Thiruvananthapuram in the two Cycle Polo Associations of Kerala centered on Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi. After obtaining the court order, this association reached Nagpur because it was not recognized by the National Federation, so accommodation and food were not provided.
English Summary: Allegation against Cycle Polo Federation Of India in Nida Shihabuddeen’s death