The Minister of Health, Oscar Ugarte, reported that next Wednesday the 24th the Executive Power will evaluate whether or not the strict quarantine is prolonged in the regions of the country classified at the level of extreme alert by COVID-19. It is recalled that this measure ordered by the Government began to take effect from February 15 to 28.
“I would not like to advance an opinion on that, that has to be evaluated precisely in these days, but that will be decided on Wednesday that there is a meeting of the Council of Ministers,” he said during an interview carried out this Sunday 21 with Canal N.
In addition, he added that, although there is a reduction in the figures, there are still high death rates.
“Although a small decreasing curve appears, the figures are still worrying, we want mortality to be reduced, so we are strengthening strategies, such as early detection,” he added.
What regions will be in quarantine?
- Amazonas: Utcubamba
- Arequipa: Camaná, Islay, Caylloma and Arequipa
- Ayacucho: Huamanga
- Cajamarca: Cutervo
- Cusco: Canchis and The Convention
- Huancavelica: Huancavelica
- Ica: Ica, Chincha and Pisco
- Lima: Metropolitan Lima, Huaura, Cañete, Barranca and Huaral
- Junín: Huancayo, Tarma, Yauli and Chanchamayo
- Tacna: Tacna
- Huánuco: Huanuco
- A lots of: A lots of
- Ancash: Santa
- Apurimac: Abancay
- Pasco: Pasco
- Loreto: Maynas and Ramón Castilla
- Moquegua: Ilo.
What time is the curfew in Peru?
The start time of the ring is in Peru It varies depending on the province in which you are, and the alert level in which it was classified:
- Moderate level: 11.00 p. m.
- High level: 9.00 p. m.
- Very high level: 8.00 p. m.
- Extreme level: compulsory social immobilization all day. Pedestrian exits of up to one hour are restricted from 6:00 pm
Can you leave the house on Saturday and Sunday during curfew?
During the days Saturdays and Sundays, people living in extreme level regions can only go out one hour a day during the curfew to carry out the activities that were authorized by the Peruvian Government.
In the case of residents who are at a very high level, They can walk on the streets outside of the curfew hours (8:00 pm to 4:00 am). Also, the use of vehicles is prohibited for both days.
Finally, high-level cities have the same rules as very high-level cities. The only difference is that the vehicle restriction is only active on Sundays.
How much is the fine for leaving in curfew in 2021?
The fine will be 220 soles for those who fail to comply with quarantine and 440 soles for those who leave outside the hours of mandatory social immobilization (In extreme provinces, only pedestrian exits are allowed for up to one hour a day between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm).
Among other fines are:
- Leaving home during compulsory social immobilization. Fine: S / 440.00
- Traveling on public roads during compulsory social immobilization on Sundays (24 hours). Fine: S / 396.00
- Do not carry an identity document when leaving or refuse to identify yourself if required by a member of the PNP or the Armed Forces (FF. AA.). Fine: S / 440.00
- Develop social, recreational, cultural, religious, agglomeration or mass / non-mass gathering activities on public roads. Fine: S / 396.00
Society, latest news: