Open History”Luang PuSaeng Yanwaro, a 98-year-old maestro, Phra Ajahn Mun Students flock to the hashtag #save Luang Pu Saeng
from the case of Doctor Pla, Samphawesi buster with the staff of the Yasothon Buddhism Office And the media examined Luang Pu Saeng Yanwaro, a famous monk, 98 years old and suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, living in a monk’s quarters. Ban Dong Sawang area, Khok Nako Subdistrict, Pa Tio District, Yasothon Province, in case there isclipAt the time of the incident as evidence
Recently, today (12 May) in the online world, disciples, followers and believers in Luang Pu Saeng have come out to move. Ready to post and use hashtags. #SAVE Luang Pu Saeng
whileThe Facebook user’s name is Ratchasri Jitsawat. Which has more than 5 hundred thousand followers Has come out to post a message about Luang Pu Saeng stating that “The old monk and Sika.. Is it worth it? You have to look at the intent of the creator.newsAnd what was the purpose of the process that brought Sika in?
I still believe in you The monk who was ordained with Reverend Grandfather Man, he was 100 years old, 76th year old, is currently the oldest student of Luang Pu Man. still alive #watchclipunder this post #readnewsthen sad
How dare I invade the temple and lead journalists to act without respect and reason for facts? especially to drive him away from being a monk Words that flout make you feel by lack of examination and consideration before The conclusion of an apology for forgiveness is probably not the same as paying for the karma that has been committed this time. I bow to my parents and teachers.”
Biography of Luang Pu Saeng Yanwaro
Reverend Grandfather Saeng Yanwaro, formerly known as Mr. Saeng Deehom, was born on September 1, 1924 in Fa Yat District, province.Ubon Ratchathani (April 17, 1939, Ministry of Interior changed the name of A. Fah Yat to A. Chanachai and on March 1, 1972, A. Chanhachai moved up to Yasothon Province until the present) Luang Pu Saeng was ordained on June 1, 1947 at the temple. Srichan, Muang District, province.Khon Kaen
The history of the Buddhist Lent, the pilgrimage and to come and visit with various monks
- Studying the Dharma with Luang Pu Man Phurithatto at Wat Pa Ban Nong Phue, Na Nai Subdistrict, Phanna Nikhom District, Sakon Nakhon Province (Last period of Ajarn Mun, who was at Ban Nong Phue)
- Reverend Grandfather Khamdee Paphaso, Tham Pha Pu Temple, Loei Province (1951-1953)
- Phra Ajarn Fan Ajaro, Wat Pa Udom Somphon, Phanna Nikhom District, Sakon Nakhon Province, joined the construction of Wat Tham Kham (1954)
- Reverend Grandfather Thet Tesrangsi, Hin Mak Peng Temple, Sri DistrictChiang Mai Nong Khai (1st year)
- Reverend Grandfather Bua Siripunno, Rat Songkhro Temple, Nong Wua So District, Udon Thani Province (20 years old)
- Phra Ajarn Ban Thanakro joined to build a cubicle hall at Wat Dhamma Chedi, Sakon Nakhon province.
- Reverend Grandfather Dul Atulo, Buraparam Temple, Mueang District, Surin Province
- Reverend Grandfather Khao Analyo, Tham Klong Ple Temple Nong Bua Lamphu District, Udon Thani Province joined the hike at Phu Wua
- Luang Pu Waen Sujinno, Doi Mae Pang Temple, Phrao District, Chiang Mai Province
- Reverend Grandfather Chob Than Samo, Pa Sammanuson Temple, Wang Saphung District, Loei Province
- Reverend Grandfather Sri Mahawiro took a pilgrimage at Phu Klao, Phu Wiang, Khon Kaen Province.
- Reverend Grandfather Rien Woralapho, Aranbanphot Temple, Si Chiang Mai District, Nong Khai Province, took a pilgrimage together at Doi Hin Mak Peng Temple.
- Reverend Grandfather Chansom Kittikaro, Wat Pa Na Sida, Udon Thani province, took a pilgrimage together at Pue District, Sampran District and Nam Som District.
- Phra Ajarn Juan Kunchetto, Phra Ajarn Wan Uttamo, Reverend Grandfather La Khempatto and Phra Ajarn Singthong Dhammawaro took a pilgrimage together at Tham Salika, Phu Sing, Phu Thong, Phu Phan Kham and Phu. thok, etc.
- Reverend Grandfather Mahabunmee Siritharo, Pa Wang Loeng Temple, Maha Sarakham Province, spent the Buddhist Lent together (1989-1990)
From 1991 to December 31, 2008, resided at Wat Pa Aranya Vivek, Ban Kai Kham, Amnat Charoen Province.
December 31, 2008 – October 11, 2009, during the Buddhist Lent at Wat Pa Isiptana Maruekhathaiyawan. (Sena Son Pa Khok Khai) Ban Nong Hai Noi, Nong Kha Subdistrict, Pathum Ratchawongsa District, Amnat Charoen Province
October 11, 2009, spent the Buddhist Lent at Wat Pana Keng Yanwaro, Ban Na Keng, Senangkhanikhom District, Amnat Charoen Province.
November 21, 2010, remembering the Buddhist Lent at Wat Pa Manorom Somprasong (Phu Thitsa Monastery) Ban Huai Khong, Nong Kha Subdistrict, Pathum Ratchawongsa District, Amnat Charoen Province
3 November 2013, Ban Wen Chai Sangha House, Chanachai District, Yasothon Province
At present, Reverend Grandfather Saeng Yanwaro resides at Wat Pa Dong Sawang Tham, Ban Dong Sawang, Khok Nako Subdistrict, Pa Tio District, Yasothon Province.