Bayern respond to Lewandowski’s agent
- Our opinion : Bayern or Barca? The Robert Lewandowski file should be one of the soap operas at the start of the transfer window.
Al-Khelaifi responds to La Liga: ‘She may be afraid that L1 will become better than her’
20 HOURS AGO
Salernitana dreams of Cavani and wants to keep Ribéry
In an interview given on Tuesday to Corriere dello SportDanilo Iervolino, the president of Salernitana, spoke about the transfer window of the promoted which was maintained at the last day this season in Serie A. “I would love to sign Edinson Cavani as a free player. He would be an amazing gift for the city“, he said before looking into the future of Franck Ribéry, linked to Salernitana until June 30. “I’ll push for another year to stay“, added the leader of Salernitana.
- Our opinion : At 39, Franck Ribéry is still hungry for football. In the event of an offer, the Boulonnais could be tempted to continue.
No more tinsel: “With Ten Hag, Manchester United must be inspired by Liverpool”
Monaco expects a very big offer for Tchouaméni
Asked by RMC Sport, Paul Mitchell, the sports director of AS Monaco, mentioned Aurélien Tchouaméni, requested by Real Madrid and Liverpool. “I have no preference when it comes to selling ithe said of the French international linked to the Principality club until June 2024. We will have to be very aggressive in terms of supply for us to lose such an incredibly talented player.“.
- Our opinion : By raising the stakes, the ASM could recover a very important transfer fee for the ex-Bordeaux.
Best middle of the year: why Tchouaméni put Rabiot in the retro
De Bruyne talks about his future
Under contract with Manchester City until June 2025, Kevin De Bruyne recalled, in an interview with influencer Tom Young on social networks, that he was very attached to the Citizens. “I still have three years of contract, I will stay here. I have no other plan, Manchester City is my team“, said the Belgian international environment.
- Our opinion : An ultra-efficient team, a coach who trusts him, a very good contract… Kevin De Bruyne has no reason to look elsewhere.
“There is a part of victimization in Guardiola’s speech”
Suarez wants to continue in Europe
After two seasons at Atlético Madrid, Luis Suarez will be a free player in 37 days. Asked by La Cadena Ser on Monday evening, the Uruguayan said he wanted to stay in Europe. “I have been approached by Argentinian, Brazilian and Mexican clubs but I still want to play at a very competitive level.“, assured the 35-year-old striker.
- Our opinion : A good bet to try for an L1 club?
Atlético would have refused Bale
At the end of his contract with Real Madrid, Gareth Bale has still not found a base for next season. MLS? England? Retirement ? The Welshman’s agents obviously had other ideas. According to information from Cadena SER, the winger’s representatives tried to place their foal on the Wanda Metropolitano side. A proposal quickly rejected by the colchonero club.
- Our opinion : Bale is coming off an almost white season. It’s hard to imagine the Welshman at a competitive club, especially after the last few seasons.
Bayern Munich formalizes Noussair Mazraoui
It was in the air for many weeks, it is now official. At the end of his contract with Ajax Amsterdam where he was trained, Noussair Mazraoui (24) joined Bayern Munich. The Moroccan international defender (12 caps, 1 goal) has signed up for the next four seasons with the Bavarian club. FC Barcelona was in particular in the running to enlist the player.
- Our opinion : Bayern wanted to strengthen their right flank as a priority. With Mazraoui, the German champion hit the mark.
Mbappé: “I called Florentino Pérez, I have a lot of respect for him and his club”
20 HOURS AGO
Neymar, Lewandowski, Ronaldo : The 12 lundi market infos
YESTERDAY AT 09:17