Attention-grabbing and stunning information on the Web is infinite, however there are some that seize everybody’s curiosity.
Lately, one such aged couple has caught everybody’s consideration, whose world document breaking information got here out.
Hailing from the US state of North Carolina, Herbert and Zellmeier had been married in 1924, which lasted till the tip of 2011 when husband Herbert died, two years following Zellmeier died.
The couple, who lived collectively for greater than 80 years, additionally noticed the following-effects of the Nice Melancholy, witnessed World Struggle II with their very own eyes, and had been eyewitnesses to the civil rights battle in American society.
The Civil Services 2023 exam results have been declared, in which 210 candidates have been recommended for appointment, but there is a couple in the same appointment, who have grabbed everyone’s attention.
The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has declared the results, 13 thousand 800 candidates submitted applications in 2023, out of which 408 candidates were successful in the first phase.
While in the next phase, 210 candidates passed the stage, including 126 males and 84 females.
The same list of successful candidates also includes the name of a couple, who broke the news of their success on ‘X’.
There are many news related to amazing events in India, but there are some which raise questions regarding the Indian society.
Recently, a news has made a place on the Indian media, in which the criminal who has been released from the jail has reached the jail once more.
India.com reports that Vijay killed his stepson to take revenge on his wife, while the police have re-arrested him.
According to sources, 30-year-old Vijay has gone to jail twice before, but this time he has gone behind the bars for murder.
A Spanish court has announced that it has launched an investigation into the wife of Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez for influence peddling and corruption.
The investigation once morest Begonia Gomet for alleged influence peddling and corruption began on April 16 following a lawsuit by the “Manos limpias” (Clean Hands) association, the Madrid court said in a brief statement.
Why is Sanchez’s wife being checked?
According to the online news website El Confidencial which disclosed the information, this preliminary investigation concerns Begonia Gomet’s relations with private companies that had received state aid during the Covid-19 crisis or signed contracts with the state, while her husband was the head of the government.
Investigators are particularly interested in her ties to the Spanish travel group Globalia, which owns Air Europa, at a time when the latter was in talks with the government to secure aid following a major drop in air traffic caused by the health crisis.
At the time, Begonia Gomet directed the IE Africa Center, an institution linked to Madrid’s IE University business school, a position she left in 2022. According to El Confidencial, the IE Africa Center had “signed a sponsorship agreement with Globalia in 2020″ and Begonia Gomet had participated in a “private meeting with its CEO Javier Intaglio while Globalia was negotiating its multi-million euro rescue plan with the government”.
This plan allowed 475 million euros to be granted to Air Europa in November 2020. Asked today in Parliament regarding this case, the Pedro Sanchez he said he has confidence in justice. “A day like today, following the news I heard, however, I still believe in the justice of my country,” said the Socialist leader.
According to iefimerida, following the first revelations of the press regarding this case, the Spanish right multiplied the criticisms once morest the prime minister.
The announcement of the start of the investigation is “important enough for the head of the government to give explanations to the Spanish”, Esther Munioth, a member of the leadership of the right-wing People’s Party (PP), told reporters today.
“Manos limpias”, founded in 1995, has brought many lawsuits in recent years and was the civil plaintiff in several corruption trials. It is considered to be close to the extreme right, mainly because of its secretary-general Miguel Bernard, a former official of the Frente Naconal party that disbanded in 1993.
Read also:
Incredible images in the Parliament: Floros punched Grammenos, the dialogue between them is shocking
Mourning in the Air Force: Dead in 114 AM in Tanagra
Vroutsis-Peletidis: Many benefits for Patra, new tartan in the Pamplo-Ponnesian
The “Easter Basket” is in effect from today
In Maximos today the “blue” Achaean MPs – What will Mitsotakis ask for
Instant update with all the news now and via WhatsApp – See here
#Prime #Minister #Sanchezs #wife #targeted #corruption