The “Garden Incident” turns the life of an Australian woman into a tragedy

newspaper "Daily Mail" British, the woman who passed away when she was in her sixties, used to take care of the garden by developing an agricultural mixture with the plantThen she inhaled a potentially harmful bacteria, which led to it the disease.

Following the incident, the health authorities in the state recommended that those who take care of their gardens exercise caution and caution when using agricultural mixtures.

After the garden incident, the woman became very ill and was taken to the hospital, but her condition did not improve and she died.

New South Wales State Health Executive Director Jeremy McCanlty said: bacteria It carries a greater threat to the elderly, those who have ever smoked, or those with weakened immune systems.

The health official explained that sprinkling some water on the agricultural mixtures helps prevent any harm that may fly in the form of dust to the air, because bacteria may be there.

Experts recommend those who take care of their gardens and do business "gardening"by wearing a protective mask and gloves, in order to prevent health risks.

These preventive measures seek to protect against a deadly bacteria called B"Legionnaires’ disease"Because they multiply significantly in products that contain dirt.

And when infected with Legionnaires’ disease, several symptoms may appear on the infected person, such as high body temperature, difficulty breathing, tremors, coughing, and muscle pain, and they usually appear within ten days of exposure to infection.

Sometimes, Legionnaires’ disease may develop into fatal lung failure, while the disease may be treated with antibiotics in hospital.

“>

According to the British newspaper “Daily Mail”, the woman, who passed away in her sixties, was taking care of the garden by developing an agricultural mixture with the plantThen she inhaled a potentially harmful bacteria, which led to it the disease.

Following the incident, the health authorities in the state recommended that those who take care of their gardens exercise caution and caution when using agricultural mixtures.

After the garden incident, the woman became very ill and was taken to the hospital, but her condition did not improve and she died.

New South Wales State Health Executive Director Jeremy McCanlty said: bacteria It carries a greater threat to the elderly, those who have ever smoked, or those with weakened immune systems.

The health official explained that sprinkling some water on the agricultural mixtures helps prevent any harm that may fly in the form of dust to the air, because bacteria may be there.

Experts recommend that those who take care of their gardens and practice “gardening” work wear a protective mask and gloves in order to prevent health risks.

These preventive measures seek to protect against a deadly bacteria called “legionnaires’ disease”, because it multiplies significantly in products that contain soil.

And when infected with Legionnaires’ disease, several symptoms may appear on the infected person, such as high body temperature, difficulty breathing, tremors, coughing, and muscle pain, and they usually appear within ten days of exposure to infection.

Sometimes, Legionnaires’ disease may develop into fatal lung failure, while the disease may be treated with antibiotics in hospital.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.