The girl was poisoned by a hypermanganese! Then she ended up in artificial sleep

“Before eight o’clock in the morning, the emergency line operators received information about a child in Havířov affected by a chemical substance,” rescue spokesman Lukáš Humpl informed.

Rescuers immediately set out to help, and a helicopter was also called. They then found out on the spot that the girl had ingested a concentrated hypermanganese solution.

“The intervening doctor had to put the girl to an artificial sleep, intubate the airways and provide device-controlled ventilation,” Humpl added.

The small patient was then transported by helicopter to the Ostrava University Hospital.

.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.