Barcelona coach Xavi Hernandez revealed new developments regarding the future of Argentine star Lionel Messi, who will end his career with Paris Saint-Germain this week.
And on Thursday, Saint-Germain coach Christophe Galtier said that Messi will play his last match with the French champions, the day after tomorrow, Saturday, against Clermont.
Messi’s future remains in doubt, while reports revealed that the world champion had received a “huge offer” from Saudi Arabia’s Al Hilal to join his ranks next season.
Concurrently, Barcelona officials say they want Leo to return to the Camp Nou, and that they will place this deal as a “priority” in the summer Mercato.
Xavi talks about Messi’s future
The Barcelona coach said in an interview with the Spanish newspaper “Mundo Deportivo”:
- Messi will make up his mind about his future next week and you (the media) should leave him alone.
- He will decide next week, and now there are 200 hypotheses. Barcelona’s door is open in his face.
- He will finish the season there [في باريس سان جرمان]He wants to end it in the best way. After that, he has every right to say where he will go.
- I think he can still play at a high level.. If he comes to Barcelona, which is what most or all Catalans want, it will go well.
- I think he can help us a lot.. Barcelona will benefit greatly from his return.
#Xavi #reveals #latest #developments #Messis #future