MORE BEAUTIFUL LIFE IN ADVANCE. In the episodes of Plus belle la vie broadcast from January 17, 2022, Luna believes in Bastien’s innocence, and the police try to bring him down. Summary in advance and spoilers.
[Mis à jour le 14 janvier 2022 à 20h30] In the episodes of Plus belle la vie broadcast from January 17, Luna regains confidence in Bastien. Indeed, he arrives just after the car has tried to run her over and reassures her. But for their part, the police use a stratagem: in order for Bastien Castel to relax and make a mistake, Boher and Revel announce to Luna that he is cleared and that Talbot is now the main suspect. Their tactic begins to work as Luna effectively reveals to Bastien that the police no longer suspect him.
Also in the episodes of PBLV broadcast from January 17, Thomas and François still do not agree on the education to be given to Lola and Kylian. Unable to take this situation any longer, Gabriel and Roland decide to take action. To bring them together, you have to find a common enemy, and that will be Roland! Faced with their father’s reproaches, the two brothers join forces and agree on the way forward with the Corcel teenagers. The problem is that Gabriel’s patience has limits, how much longer will he endure that Thomas devotes so much time to Kylian and Lola?
Finally, in the episodes of Plus belle la vie broadcast the week of January 17 on France 3, Mouss wets his CPE shirt, he will indeed find himself on all fronts. Between the organization of the new elections for the second class delegates and the mathematics teacher who is still just as reluctant to meet Jules’ mother in relation to her poor grade… the new CPE indeed has its work cut out for it. Moreover, the young people plan to sabotage the election. Will Mouss make it?
PBLV – program sheet
Plus belle la vie is a French series broadcast from Monday to Friday on France 3 since 2004. Each new episode can be discovered from 8:20 p.m. This is the French soap opera with the longest life, opposite Tomorrow belongs to us, Un si grand soleil or Here everything begins. In this series, viewers follow the daily life of the inhabitants of Marseille, who find themselves in the fictional Mistral district. Personal and societal intrigues intertwine with regularly changing detective stories.
Plus belle la vie fans often want to know what happens at the end of each episode. It’s hard not to succumb to the temptation to find out more. Fortunately, it is possible to see the episodes in advance, ie before they are broadcast on France 3, and therefore to find spoilers. Several options are available to you: first, go to France TV website, which broadcasts each morning the episode broadcast the same evening on France 3. The Salto streaming platform then offers the evening episode but also that of the next day in advance, for a subscription of at least €6.99/month. Finally, the MyCanal site offers to rent the episodes for €0.99, or to buy them for €1.49.
The producers of Plus belle la vie regularly publish “indiscretions”, ie short spoiler videos of the next episodes. An effective way to make France 3 viewers want to discover the rest of their favorite soap opera a few days in advance and to tease the developments in the current plot. These videos are uploaded daily to the official page of Plus belle la vie, indiscretion section, on france.tv. What feed the theories of viewers.
To follow the broadcast of Plus belle la vie live, it’s very simple: just go from Monday to Friday at 8:20 p.m. on France 3 at 8:20 p.m. Note also that the france.tv site offers to watch the series live on a smartphone, tablet or computer at the same time. If you missed an episode of Plus belle la vie, it is possible to find it in replay and streaming. Just log on to the official site of Plus belle la vie or that of France Television. Note however that the episodes are available for 6 days on the site after their broadcast. Finally, the streaming platform jump also offers to find the episodes of the series in its subscription.
Since 2004, the list of actors and actresses in the cast of Plus belle la vie has changed a lot. Some continue to travel the Mistral, when new ones have appeared. Below, we offer you a non-exhaustive list of the main actors and actresses still on screen in Plus belle la vie:
- David Ban : Valentin Carrier
- Kjel Bennett: Bilal
- Marwan Berreni: Abdel Fedala
- Jerome BertinPatrick Nebout
- Theo Bertrand: Kevin Belesta
- Laurie Bordesoules as Emilie
- Caroline Bourg as Elsa
- Pauline Bression : Emma Rimez
- Jean-Charles Chagachbanian: Franck Ruiz
- Sam Chemoul: Tom Belesta
- Elisabeth Commelin : Yolande
- Michel Cordes: Roland Marci
- Marine Danaux: Sophie Corcel
- Anne Decis: Luna Torres
- Serge DupireVincent Chaumette
- Simon Ehrlacher: Romain Vidal
- Alexandre Fabre as Charles Fremont
- Sylvie Flepp : Mirta Torres
- Lea Francois: Barbara Evenot
- Emanuele Giorgi: Francesco Ibaldi
- Annie Gregorio : Claire
- Rachid Hafassa : Karim Fedala
- Rebecca Hampton as Celine Fremont
- Marie Hennerez as Lea Nebout
- Stephane Henon: Jean-Paul Boher
- Cecilia Hornus as Blanche Marci
- Boubacar Kabo: Mouss Bonghor
- Laurent Kerusoré as Thomas Marci
- Léa Kerel: Therese Marci
- Joakim Latsko: Gabriel Riva
- Prudence Leroy: Fanny
- Florian Lesieur as Noé Ruiz
- Marie Mallia: Lola Corcel
- Avy Marciano : Sacha Malkavian
- Lola Marois: Ariane Hersant
- Pierre Martot: Leo Castelli
- Regis Maynard : Eric Norman
- Lara Menini: Eugenie Grange
- Stephanie Pareja: Jeanne Carmine
- Flavie Péan: Victory Lissajoux
- Ella Philippe: Nisma
- Grégory Questel : Xavier Revel
- Thierry Ragueneau: Francois Marci
- Marie Reache as Babeth Nebout
- Tim Rousseau: Kylian Corcel
- Caroline Riou: Laetitia Belesta
- Eleonora Sarrazin: Sabrina
- Charles Schneider: Claude Rochat
- Bryan Tresor: Baptiste Marci
- Thibaud Vaneck: Nathan Lesserman
- Elodie Varlet: Estelle Cantorel
The plot of Plus belle la vie is difficult to summarize, as the series has changed since its creation in 2004. Every evening, it is possible to follow the daily life of the inhabitants of a fictional district of Marseille, the Mistral. Several intrigues are intertwined: a policewoman, who can stage different investigations, such as the hunt for a serial killer, assaults, the fight against the mafia or terrorism, more personal intrigues (romantic, family… ) and societal. Plus belle la vie has the particularity of being completely rooted in current events and does not fail to refer to real events, such as the death of a personality, attacks or elections.