Enas Al-Banna wrote Tuesday, December 5, 2023 09:00 PM
Headache is one of the most common symptoms and many people around the world suffer from it at different times, and migraine is the most painful type of headache among other types.
According to “healthsite”, anxiety about Headache When it occurs repeatedly, especially if it is accompanied by vomiting and affects the body, if symptoms last longer than usual or do not improve with rest or basic pain relievers, it is a cause for concern.
5 signs of a headache that require medical attention
Headaches can be benign, but there are certain signs that require immediate attention, such as:
1. New, unusual onset of headache.
2. Headaches caused a change in your personality or the location of the headache that was not previously present.
3. Headaches occur due to physical exertion.
4. Headaches that occur during pregnancy.
5. Headache accompanied by fever.
6. Headaches are associated with neurological signs such as changes in facial appearance or drooping eyelids.
Who needs medical care to treat headaches
Anyone experiencing a sudden, severe headache needs careful medical care, but the following categories include intensive monitoring:
Pregnant women with high blood pressure
Postpartum (first three months after birth)
After head injuries
#Unusual #symptoms #headache. #doctor