Here are the main stocks to watch on Wall Street, where futures contracts foreshadow an opening down of around 0.3% for the Dow Jones, nearly 0.9% for the Standard & Poor’s 500 and more than 1, 5% for the Nasdaq.
– FACEBOOK, AMAZON, APPLE, TESLA and ALPHABET lost between 1.2% and 1.5% in the first pre-market trades. Tech stocks are likely to suffer again from the rebound in bond yields triggered by expectations of accelerating inflation.
– FORD MOTOR and its South Korean partner SK Innovation announced on Tuesday their intention to invest $ 11.4 billion (€ 9.74 billion) in an electric vehicle assembly plant dedicated to the F-150 and at three battery sites in the United States.
– MERCK & CO is in advanced discussions with a view to acquiringACCELERON PHARMA, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter. Bloomberg reported on Friday that Acceleron was discussing a buyout for more than $ 11 billion.
– GOLDMAN SACHS – The Petershill Partners share, the investment company listed on the stock exchange by the bank, traded very close to its IPO price on Tuesday morning for its first trading session in London. The IPO price of 350 pence values it at nearly four billion pounds (4.68 billion euros).
– PFIZER and its French partner Valneva reported on Tuesday positive results from phase II trials of VLA 15, a treatment for Lyme disease.
– MORGAN STANLEY – Berenberg lowered his recommendation to “keep”, to “buy”.