WhatsApp It is one of the most valued applications among users, due to its large number of functions and tools that it has to make the app more intuitive.
One of these features is power make group video calls on whatsapp and thus meet with your co-workers or friends in general. How can it be done on iPhone? Here we explain it to you in detail.
How to make a group video call on iOS?
1. From a group chat
- First, enter the WhatsApp group chat.
- If the group you are in has 32 members or less, you must click on the camera icon.
- After this, confirm the action.
- In the event that there are more than 32 people in the group, click on the group call icon and choose the 32 participants you want.
- Finally, click on the camera icon.
2. From the Calls tab
- Open the WhatsApp app and go to the Calls tab.
- Then tap on the New Call icon.
- In the options, choose New group call.
- Select the contacts you want to incorporate to add them.
- Finally, click on the video call icon and that’s it.
3. From an individual chat
- Enter the WhatsApp app and go to the main interface.
- Then, open a one-on-one conversation.
- Click on the camera icon.
- Once the person answers, tap Open, followed by Add Participant.
- After this, search for the contact(s) you want to include and tap Add.
- Click on the Add participant icon in case you want to add more people.
How to deactivate the double blue check of WhatsApp on iPhone?
- From your iPhone, open the WhatsApp application.
- Then, go to the Settings of the same app.
- Among the available alternatives, click on Account.
- Once inside, another list of options will appear.
- In moments, tap on Privacy.
- Now, scroll down the screen until you find the Read Receipt button.
- Finally, slide the green switch to remove the blue double check option.
After performing these steps, no one will be able to know if you read their conversations, since only the gray check will appear.