While WhatsApp was updated, the app belonging to Facebook still has a series of functions that are not enabled, such as the possibility of displaying deleted messages or changing the tone of the entire platform. What is missing? Read this.
That is why he was born WhatsApp Plus, an alternative for those who do not want to have to wait for all the news of the original application.
It should be noted that WhatsApp Plus It first launched the possibility of being able to modify its app to “dark mode”, it also has the ability to change the color of all your conversations to whatever you want, without discrimination.
But not only that, the latest update 13.30 also allows you to change the color of the app icon to purple, blue, green, red, purple, among others in a fairly easy way. Do you wanna do it
HOW TO CHANGE THE ICON COLOR IN WHATSAPP PLUS
Before downloading WhatsApp PlusYou should know that if you use this application permanently, it is possible that the original app will ban your account for life, causing you to lose all your conversations. Its use will depend on the user.
- To start you must open WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone.
- Later you must enter Settings.
- There you will see a tab that says Themes.
- Click on Themes and you can download the color you want WhatsApp to look like from today.
- Download the one you want and click on Apply and that’s it. With this, you will already have WhatsApp in blue, purple, yellow, including the icon.
The best WhatsApp tricks
WhatsApp is one of the few applications that cares about the experience of its users when immersing themselves in its app, that is why they update frequently, making communication between people more practical and simple. However, not everyone knows how to get the most out of the popular application.
The creators of Whatsapp They have developed various tools so that their users can navigate the application at ease. However, this is unknown by a large part of the population, it is for that reason that the same company has shared on its blog, a list of the best tricks developed by the app.
1. Hands-free voice notes: Just by pressing and holding the microphone icon and sliding upwards, you can lock the voice memo function to record, without having to hold the mobile with your hands. An option that surprisingly works!
2. Mark main messages: To obtain this option you must use the “star” message function, where you will mark key messages that you will easily see in a central location. All you have to do is press the message you want to save as a favorite and then touch the “star” icon.
If your device is an iPhone, you can find all the starred messages by going to Settings and Starred messages or by selecting the name of the chat and touching “Starred messages”. For Android users, they will have to press “More options” and then ” Featured messages ”.
3. Check messages without touching the cell phone: If what you want is to be able to check WhatsApp without having to use your mobile device, what you have to do is download the WhatsApp web desktop app, which will project your cell phone conversations to a computer. So you can send messages, photos and GIFs without having to have your computer in your hands.
4. Use stickers in conversations: Emojis are becoming a thing of the past, today stickers offer you a more fun way to express yourself. You can find them in the field where the text is entered in a conversation, in a small square icon with a folded side page, where you can also add your own stickers and bitmojis.
5. Read messages without being online: The option to hide the “Read receipts” is not the best option if you want the other person not to realize that you have read their message. That is why slightly lifting the message on the screen and opening the full text on the iphone lock screen is your best option to go unnoticed.
SEE MORE OF WHATSAPP