Brazil vs Croatia it will be one of the parties most outstanding of the quarterfinals of the World Cup Qatar 2022in a comparison that will put a large number of stars. Neymar makes a face for the ‘Scratch’, while Luke Modric does the same for the ‘Vatreni’. One of the two will take the ticket to the semifinals of the World Cup, so we tell you all the details in the preview of this match.
from one side comes the ‘Scratch’, who recovered his good ways in Qatar 2022 and overwhelmed South Korea 4-1, with a superlative level and giving glimpses of ‘beautiful game’ by the hand of Neymar, Vinícius Júnior, Richarlison and company. Tité’s team is running as one of the serious candidates.
Up front is Croatia, who had to go to penalties to eliminate Japan after a tough 1-1 win in regulation and extra time. In the definition of the 12 steps, the croats prevailed 3-1. Despite this, they will arrive with more physical wear and tear ahead of their clash in the quarterfinals.
When and where do Brazil vs. Croatia play live for the quarterfinals of the Qatar 2022 World Cup?
The match Brazil vs Croatia will take place next Friday, December 9 at the Education City Stadium, from 10 am (Peruvian time) and 12 pm (Brazilian time) for one of the most striking keys to the quarterfinals of the Qatar 2022 World Cup.
What time do Brazil vs Croatia play live, for the quarterfinals of the Qatar 2022 World Cup?
- México – 9:00 a.m.
- Peru – 10:00 am
- Ecuador – 10:00 a.m.
- Colombia – 10:00 a.m.
- Bolivia – 11:00 a.m.
- Venezuela – 11:00 a.m.
- Argentina – 12:00 p.m.
- Chile – 12:00 p.m.
- Uruguay – 12:00 pm
- Paraguay – 12:00 pm
- Brazil – 12:00 pm
- Portugal – 3:00 p.m.
- France – 4:00 pm
- Spain – 4:00 p.m
- Italy – 4:00 pm
On which channels are Brazil vs. Croatia broadcast live, for the quarterfinals of the Qatar 2022 World Cup in the world?
- Peru: Latina, DirecTV Sports and DirecTV Go
- Ecuador: Teleamazonas, El Canal del Fútbol (ECDF) and DirecTV Sports
- Colombia: GOL Caracol, Canal RCN, DirecTV Sports
- Argentina: TyC Sports, DirecTV Sports and Public Television
- Brazil: TV Globo
- Uruguay: Channel 4, Channel 10, Teledoce, DirecTV Sports, ANTEL, Dexary, TyC Sports
- Bolivia: Unitel, Red UNO and Tigo Sports
- Chile: Canal 13, TVN y DirecTV Sports
- Venezuela: Televen, IVC and DirecTV Sports
- Paraguay: Telefuturo, SNT and Tigo Sports
- Mexico: Televisa Univision, TUDN, TV Azteca, Vix, Sky Sports)
- United States: Fox, Fox Sports 1, Telemundo, Univision, Vix)
- Costa Rica: Teletics
- Canada: CTV and TSN
- Francia: TF1, Free, Molotov, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
- Spain: GOL Mundial, TVE La 1,
- Italy: RAI
- Portugal: RPT
- England: BBC and ITV
- Japan: Dentsu Inc.
- Qatar: BeIN Sports
- South Korea: KBS, MBC and SBS
- Australia: SBS
How many times have Brazil and Croatia played in the history of the World Cups?
In total, Brazil and Croatia have met twice in World Cup history. On both occasions -both in the group stage-, the ‘Scratch’ has come out on top against the European team. Review the results below:
- World Cup Brazil 2014 – group stage: Brazil 3-1 Croatia
- World Cup Germany 2006 – group stage: Brazil 1-0 Croatia