Theory was the winner of the ladder fight, picking up the Money in the Bank briefcase, before seven other superstars, who were fighting to get the valuable opportunity for the title or RAW or SmackDown.
YOU WILL BE INTERESTED: LIV MORGAN WON THE LADDER FIGHT AND TOOK THE BRIEFCASE WITH MONEY IN THE BANK
It was an exciting fight with moments of excitement, like when everyone joined forces to throw the giant Omos or Riddle’s flying RKO’s against the broadcast table.
However, the climax came when Riddle got rid of him and went up to pick up the green briefcase; but Theory managed to reach him and knock him down, in order to keep the right to a title fight, which is currently held by Roman Reigns.
RESULTADOS MONEY IN THE BANK 2022
- Theory prevails in the ladder fight
- Liv Morgan collects the briefcase with money in the bank and defeats a tired Ronda Rousey with a ‘little package’
- Ronda Rousye defeats Natalya and retains the SmackDown belt
- The Usos defeat the Street Profits and retain their belts
- Bianca Belair defeats Carmella to retain the RAW title
- Bobby Lashley beats Theory and wins the United States title
- Liv Morgan wins the ladder fight and takes the briefcase with money in the bank.
SEE Money in the Bank 2022 LIVE AND DIRECT
Follow the details of WWE Money in the Bank 2022 this Saturday from 8 pm at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Paradise, Nevada.
In this opportunity we will have Drew McIntyre, Riddle, Omos, Seth Rollins, Sheamus y Sami Zayn will compete in ladder wrestling, while Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Lacey Evans, Raquel Rodríguez, Asuka y Shotzi they will do it in the feminine.
But we will not only have the ladder fights, the champions Ronda Rousey and Bianca Belair will defend their belts against Nataltya and Carmella respectively, while Bobby Lashley will go in search of the United States title against Theory.
Just as in Hell in a Cell, this time we will not see the RAW and Smack Down champion in action either, Roman Reigns, who is scheduled to fight just at SummerSlam.
WWE Money in the Bank 2022: Broadcast schedules
Lines above we detail why you can half see WWE Money in the Bank. Despite the confusion that exists to know how to watch the event, in this note we clarify what are the only authorized signals to carry out the transmission.
Well then we will tell you what time you can see the event in your country:
- Peru – Saturday July 2 8:00 pm
- Mexico – Saturday July 2 7:00 pm
- Chile – Saturday July 2 9:00 pm
- Argentina – Saturday July 2 10:00 pm
- Colombia – Saturday July 2 8:00 pm
- Uruguay – Saturday, July 2 10:00 pm
- Ecuador – Saturday July 2 8:00 pm
- Venezuela – Saturday July 2 9:00 pm
- Spain – Sunday July 3 3:00 am
- United States – Saturday, July 2 8:00 pm (Eastern Time)
Cartelera de WWE Money in the Bank 2022
As we told you above, the event billboard will be full of the best superstars of the moment in WWE. Thus the final billboard of WWE Money in the Bank will be as follows.
- Drew McIntyre vs. Riddle vs. omos vs. Seth Rollins vs. Sheamus vs. Sami Zayn vs. Madcap Moss / Ladder Fight for the Briefcase with Money in the Bank
- Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Lacey Evans vs. Rachel Rodriguez vs. Asuka vs. Shotz // Female ladder wrestling for briefcase with money in the bank
- Ronda Rousey vs. Natalya / Smack Down women’s title
- Bianca Belair vs. Carmella / RAW Women’s Title
- theory vs. Bobby Lashley / United States Title
- The Usos vs. the Street Profits / RAW and SmackDown Tag Team Titles
WWE Money in the Bank: Hora y canal
We want none of our fans to miss out on this Money in the Bank event. That is why in this note we are going to tell you how and at what time to watch MITB 2022 live, taking into account the country where you are. Remember that an hour before the event the so-called kickoff will begin on social networks.
As we explained to you previously since Star Action left the air, in Latin America there are few countries that have the Fox Sports Premium service and only in Mexico and Chile will they be able to watch the show on television, the rest of the countries will be able to do it through WWE Network.
|Chile||FOX Sports Premium / WWE Network|
|Mexico||FOX Sports Premium / WWE Network|
How to watch WWE Network LIVE, WWE Money in the Bank 2022?
For all those who do not have the service of WWE Network we tell you that you can contract the service for a price of 9.99 dollars per month. With this service you can enjoy Money in the Bank 2022 and of all the events in the history of WWE, as well as the catalog of WCW and ECW.
YOU WILL BE INTERESTED: