Currently, Android devices are one of the most versatile in the cell phone market. Not only because this operating system allows compatibility with other brands, but also because it natively allows changes to be made to the user’s own taste. One of these is the font, which commonly comes by default and for Internet users, it is almost impossible to change. However, there is a way to edit the lyrics and we will explain it to you in this note.
The best thing about this trick is that once you have executed it, the letter will be changed for all the applications that you use on the phone. Since WhatsAppeven to send a text message.
However, before starting the procedure, it is important to clarify that only some cell phones have the option to change the font style. In this case we will focus on a Samsung model, so the fonts are downloaded through the “Galaxy Store”.
How to change the style of the letters of your Android cell phone?
- Enter the “Settings” or “Configurations” of your Android device.
- Search and enter the section called “Screen”.
- Click on the option “Font size and style” > “Font styles”
- Three font styles will appear: “Default”; “Samsung One”;and “Gothic Bold”.A
- Click on the last one that says “Download fonts”. It will take you directly to the Samsung store to download new styles.
- Go back to the “Font Styles” and now you will get a new type of letter apart from the three that we mentioned before.cia below (Download).
- Go back to the “Font Styles” and now you will get a new typeface apart from the three that we mentioned before.
- Finally, choose it and the style will automatically be added.