Boy ends up in ER after masturbating with thermometer

THE ESSENTIAL

  • The pre-teen suffered for 9 hours before arriving at the hospital.
  • During the operation, the doctors crossed the bladder by making an incision.
  • They managed to remove the thermometer, being careful to find the right angle to avoid any complications.

The solitary pleasure party has gone wrong for this Chinese boy… The cause? A thermometer stuck in the urethra, X-rays of the 12-year-old preteen show. So deep that it came up to the level of the bladder. The case of this atypical young patient is reported to us in an article by theAsian Journal of Surgery published on December 20, relayed by The Daily Mail.

A dangerous operation to remove the thermometer

To remove the object, the doctors had to perform a careful operation, so as not to further damage the tissues of the intimate area. Fortunately for the boy, the operation was a success.

The preteen, from the city of Chengdu in central China, confessed to seek to obtain sexual pleasure in this way, being a follower of “soduretre”. This sexual practice, which could make more than one shudder, boils down to introducing a thin object or a finger, or anything else like here a thermometer, into the urethral meatus (the external orifice of the urethra, through which urine is ejected during urination) in order to experience excitement or pleasure.

Masturbation: the dangers of the practice of soduretre

However, regulars know that there are objects specially dedicated to this practice, in glass or metal, as well as hygiene rules to be observed, if one does not want to risk complications. In this case, the introduced object went up in the bladder, which made it inextricable. The most serious complication is then the perforation of the latter. In addition, the inserted object can also damage the tissues and cause scarring inside the urethra, which can lead to infection or serious injury.

Related Articles:  NEC narrowly defeated FC Utrecht

This is not the only incident of this type listed. It regularly happens that people who practice the soduretre in an unsafe way end up in the emergency room. Often, the people concerned do not dare to consult a doctor, out of shame or ignorance of the associated risks. However, it is better to remove the stuck object as soon as possible, in order to avoid any complications and to make it easier for the urethra to recover from the damage suffered.


Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.