[EN VIDÉO] A bear cared for after an overdose of honey

A female bear, who looked very disoriented to Turkish wildlife officials, finally overdosed on honey at a national park in the northwest of the country.

• Read also: [EN VIDÉO] A bear has an all-nighter in a car

According to Reuters, the product consumed by the bear is called “mad honey”, a type of honey that can cause hallucinogenic effects if consumed in large quantities.

In the images and videos provided by Turkish officials, the beast can be seen not to be in its usual state.

The bear was transported to a veterinary hospital to receive routine treatments.

Fortunately, veterinarians believe the bear can be released back into her habitat in the next few days, given her improving condition.

The story of this bear has gone viral all over Turkey, and authorities have even called on citizens to find a name for her.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.