The conference is organized by Fresh IT OK training for the eighth time. As the name suggests, it brings new trends and the most important changes in the field of information technology. Security and artificial intelligence are becoming increasingly popular topics
A selection of topics that will be heard at the conference
- How to get OpenAI chat into your applications?
- How to test the usability of artificial intelligence in a company?
- Onprem or cloud management of Windows devices?
- Can a virus spy on you through a camera?
- What do users say about Power Apps?
- How does Microsoft perceive the advent of Copilot?
For answers, come to Fresh IT 2024 conference.
Price, date and venue
- When: Thursday 21 March 2024
- Where: OKsystem conference hall, Na Pankráci 125, Prague 4
- Cena: CZK 3,900 (price valid until February 29, 2024)
(Order the training after the conference and we will deduct the entrance fee from the course price.)
Speakers and lectures
Tomas Rosa – chief cryptologist of the competence center for cryptology and biometrics of the Raiffeisen Bank International group
Lecture: TECHNOLOGICAL WEAKNESSES OF AI LANGUAGE MODELS
Daniel Heyda – spoluzakladatel Cyber Rangers, Microsoft MVP, MCSE
Lecture: A VIRUS THAT WILL STEAL YOUR PASSWORDS OR SPY ON YOU THROUGH THE CAMERA
Tomas Prokop – spoluzakladatel NETWORG CZ s.r.o., Microsoft MVP pro Microsoft Business Applications a Power Platform
Lecture: 7 THINGS ABOUT POWER PLATFORM THAT I WOULD ADVISE MY YOUNGER SELF
Robert Hooks – zakladatel HAVIT, Software & Cloud Architect, Microsoft MVPpro Development Technologies
Lecture: OPENAI CHAT TO YOUR APPS
Petr Košec – Košec Solutions, s.r.o., MicrosoftMVP pro Microsoft System Center
Lecture: MODERN AND “NON-MODERN” MANAGEMENT OF END DEVICES
Roman Nedzelsky – DHL, Principal consultant of automation and artificial intelligence
Lecture: HOW TO TEST THE USABILITY OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Tomas Fidler – Training, Cisco instructor, CCNA, CCNP, CCIP, RHCE, CCSI
Lecture: PYTHON AND USER INTERFACE OR SCRIPT IT DOESN’T HAVE TO END
Alexandr Vasilenko – Training, Microsoft instructor, MCT, MCA
Lecture: CUSTOMIZATION OF POWERBI OUTPUTS
The last year of Fresh IT in the sign of security
On Thursday, March 30, 2023, the conference hall was filled with IT experts from all over the Czech Republic, who were impatiently waiting for the next edition of the Fresh IT conference. The atmosphere suggested that everyone likes to meet again, the time of quarantines and online meetings is finally behind us. We managed 8 lectures and 2 workshops in one day. We talked about hacker groups, hardware attacks, containerized application security. We also included a lecture on the topic of artificial intelligence in the program, and the developers were certainly interested in news from the world of .NET and Blazor.
The entire OKškolení team would like to thank you, the regular visitors, because there were already 3 weeks before the event. The overall final participation was the highest of all years. The best rated lecture was not one, but two: Electronic attacks on computer interfaces (Tomáš Rosa) and Activities of hacker groups and their sophistication (Daniel Hejda, Jan Marek).
What did the participants of the event write about Fresh IT in the satisfaction questionnaire?
- Great event! Thanks again for the invitation and I look forward to the next one. You set the bar very high this time.
- Very useful, good choice of topics, thank you.
- I can’t wait for the next year.
- On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for the pleasant atmosphere and beneficial lectures at Fresh IT.