To the saga Grand Touring is close to celebrating its 25th anniversary in style with the World Final of the Gran Turismo World Serieswhich will be held at Sporting Monte Carlo, the same place where the inaugural World Final of 2018 and its 2019 edition were held, as well as a more than generous amount of content that will reach Gran Turismo 7 without any additional cost. From the Blog de PlayStation report that From November 24 to 27, 56 of the fastest GT drivers in the world will meet in Monacofrom 19 different countries, to compete in three different championships that will be broadcast live.
Below we will detail the four new announcements that the latest racing video game developed by Polyphony Digital will receive in the upper right part of the world map:
- The World Series announcement gives more information about the World Finals and allows you to watch the rebroadcasts.
- The bonus campaign is to guess the winners of the three championships up to the time the broadcast begins and try to win credits. You can get up to 1 million in-game credits for every time you guess the correct answer. You will only get one opportunity per event, so choose your answer wisely.
- The viewer campaign serves to reward anyone who watches our live broadcasts each day through an online question mechanism. Answer the questions to get early access to the Ferrari Vision GT and other in-game items. You will be able to participate every day for 24 hours from the start of the broadcast.
- Day 1 Friday, November 25 at 5:00 p.m. CET to Saturday, November 26 at 5:00 p.m. CET. Reward: 1 million game credits.
- Day 2 From Saturday, November 26 at 17:00 CET to Sunday, November 27 at 17:00 CET. Reward: Special parts (large).
- Day 3 From Sunday, November 27 at 17:00 CET to Monday, November 28 at 17:00 CET. Reward: Engine Swap.
- Day 4 From Monday, November 28 at 17:00 CET to Tuesday, November 29 at 17:00 CET. Reward: Ferrari Vision GT
- Prizes earned from Day 1 to Day 3 will be distributed on Wednesday, November 30.
- The prize for day 4 (Ferrari Vision GT) will be distributed on December 15.
- The announcement of the 25th anniversary of Gran Turismo gives access to special races that award more points. Participating will also unlock a special 25th Anniversary Red Bull X2019 car.
For a limited time, specifically from November 24 to December 5, the rewards obtained for each Sport Mode race will be higher.
- From November 24 to December 5
- Daily Race A will have a race similar to the World Final. During this period, the rewards will be increased x5.
- From November 24 to December 5.
- Replica of the world final races can be held in time trial mode. During this period, the rewards will be increased x2.
- Round 1: From November 24 to 27.
- Round 2: From December 1 to 4.
- Replica of the races of the world final. During this period, the rewards will be increased x10.
Finally, from November 24 to January 3, in the “Recommended section” of ExhibicinSome of the special skins from the GT World Series World Final will be made available to users, including the X2019 in national colors and some of the special skins from the Manufacturers Cup.