New or refurbished, why choose? Both options are possible at the moment to equip yourself with a 14 and 16 “MacBook Pro while benefiting from a reduction of 200 to almost 400 €.
For new, Fnac organizes its usual rotating flash sales on different models in the two diagonals. Identical promotions at Cousin Darty’s.
- MacBook Pro 14″ M1 Pro (8-core CPU 14-core GPU) in 16/1TB at €2,279 (-200 €)
- MacBook Pro 14 “M1 Pro (8-core CPU 14-core GPU) in 32/1 TB at €2,709 (-230 €)
- MacBook Pro 14″ M1 Pro (10-core CPU 16-core GPU) in 32/512 GB at €2,739 (-240 €)
- MacBook Pro 14 “M1 Pro (10-core CPU 16-core GPU) in 32/1 TB at €2,949 (-260 €)
- MacBook Pro 16″ M1 Pro (10-core CPU 16-core GPU) in 32/1TB at €3,165 (-274 €)
If you are looking for a version equipped with an M1 Max, the first available worth €3,159 (10-core CPU and 24-core GPU) in 32/1 TB, that’s a reduction of €280.
There are too many 16″ on offer to name them all.. The first model worth €2,679 (-300 €) with an M1 Pro (10-core CPU and 16-core GPU) and 16/1 TB.
And for those who dream of even stronger, the current offer goes up up to €3,919 with, as a bonus, an M1 Max (10-core CPU and 32-core GPU) and 64/1 TB. The savings will be €390 on this laptop, the value of a AppleCare+.