Lima, October 31, 2020Updated 10/31/2020 at 00:20
Are you thinking of buying your first apartment or having your own house? Now, thanks to the Mivivienda Verde bonus, you can make it happen. Families who are interested in acquiring a home that allows them to save on electricity and water consumption, and also protect the environment, can access one of the 320 eco-friendly real estate projects.
There are 320 eco-friendly real estate projects nationwide, 246 in Lima and 74 in the provinces, which have the benefit of the Mivivienda Verde or Green Bond. Below you know all the benefits, requirements and how to obtain it.
WHAT IS THE GREEN HOUSING BONUS?
This program, which is part of the Mivivienda Fund, seeks to promote and promote access to eco-friendly housing. In this way, more Peruvians will have the possibility of buying an apartment, while reducing the impact on the environment.
The only projects that can be part of this initiative are those that have been specially designed and built under eco-sustainable standards. This means that they are properties with a low environmental impact and that they have characteristics that reduce the carbon footprint and your energy needs.
The value of this bond amounts to S / 5000, which is applied to the down payment of the property.
GREEN HOUSING BONUS: BENEFITS
Many are beginning to purchase these types of apartments for the benefits they offer, from lower operating costs to a more sustainable and future-proof way of life. Among the main benefits of buying a sustainable home we have:
- Green building materials tend to be more durable and require less long-term maintenance, saving you on expensive repairs.
- Homes with this type of Bonus usually have independent water meters to avoid problems with neighbors for immeasurable service payments.
- It allows you to considerably reduce the monthly consumption of water and light, because LED bulbs are used for lighting.
- These homes can be found in real estate projects framed in the Nuevo Crédito Mivivienda. The green bond will be added to the benefit that this mortgage loan already offers, which is the Good Payer Bonus, which ranges from S / 10,000 to S / 24,000, depending on the value of the property. In this way, you can pay a higher amount of the initial fee, and reduce the monthly fees.
GREEN HOUSING BONUS: WHAT REQUIREMENTS DO I HAVE TO MEET?
- Be of legal age (18 years or older)
- Be qualified as a credit subject by the financial entity through which the financing will be granted
- Have a minimum down payment of 7.5% of the value of the home.
- The applicant must not be the owner of another home nationwide, not have any outstanding credit with the Mivivienda Fund and not have received housing support from the State.
GREEN HOUSING BONUS: HOW DO I APPLY?
- You will first have to choose your home in a certified project.
- Go to a Financial Institution to evaluate your payment capacity.
- Remember to apply for it with the New MiVivienda Credit or Techo Propio Program so that you can benefit from more discounts thanks to the Good Payer Bonus or Family Housing Bonus.
The banking entities in which you can request it are:
- Inter-American Finance Bank – BanBif
- BBVA Peru Bank
- Bank of Commerce
- Bank of Credit of Peru – BCP
- Pichincha Bank
- CMAC Huancayo
- CMAC Sullana
- CMAC Tacna
- Edpyme miCasita
- Financial Effective
- Financial TFC
- Scotiabank Peru
HOW TO KNOW WHICH REAL ESTATE PROJECTS ARE CERTIFIED?
To know the real estate projects that are certified to receive this bonus, you can visit the website of the Mivivienda Fund. Here you can also check the list of financial institutions that can be used to assess the applicant’s ability to pay.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU