The beneficiaries of the program Solidarity Income they are receiving the payment corresponding to May and June, the amount of which has been increased compared to previous cycles. As announced by Colombian President Iván Duque, the program increased the amount from 380,000 pesos to 400,000 pesos per household.
However, it should be noted that from July the amount of the transfer will depend on the number of members of the householdsas well as its Sisben IV classification group.
WHEN TO COLLECT THE MONEY ORDER FOR MAY AND JUNE?
The subsidy corresponding to the third payment cycle of the year began to be delivered from last May 19.
In the case of people who claim the incentive by money order, they have been doing so since May 23 and they will have a deadline to collect it at SuperGIROS points and allies located throughout the country.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM A BENEFICIARY OF SOLIDARITY INCOME?
To check if a person is a beneficiary of the program, you must perform the following steps:
- Enter the website https://ingresosolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co/
- Click the button “Beneficiary Consultation”.
- Enter the following data: type of document, document number, first name, first surname and date of issue of the document.
- Click on the box “I am not a robot” to validate that it is not a cybercriminal.
- Then click the button “Consult”. The system will ask if you want to check if you are a beneficiary with the entered document number, which you must accept.
- Finally, the tab will expand and the information will appear confirming if you are a beneficiary, the name and the entity or method in which you receive the monthly payments.
WHAT TO DO IF THE SOLIDARITY INCOME WAS NOT PAID TO ME?
If you came out as a beneficiary in the first phase and now you do not appear in the list of beneficiaries, check the website ingresosolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co to know your current status in the program. In these cases it is recommended to file a written request to Social Prosperity attaching a copy of your document.
If you were informed that you are a beneficiary of the program through a text message sent by the financial entity in which you have an active account or deposit, contact that financial entity to find out how to access Solidarity Income resources.
HOW TO ENROLL IN THE PROGRAM?
To be part of the Solidarity Income program there are no registrations. It all depends on the Sisbén data.
“To be part of the Solidarity Income program, no intermediaries or registrations are needed, the entire process is carried out through the updating of the Sisbén IV survey”explained Social Prosperity, entity in charge of the program.