The Samsung Galaxy A13 phone is very popular among the youth and middle class in Egypt due to its price, which is suitable for the purchasing power of the economy class.
The most important feature of the Samsung Galaxy A13 is its large screen of 6.6 inches, in addition to the latest operating system Android 12.
Samsung Galaxy A13 specifications
- The phone screen area is 6.6 inches with FHD + resolution.
- Supports 5th generation gorilla protection on the screen, excellent in the economy class.
- Supports two SIM cards.
- The Samsung Galaxy A13’s octa-core processor, Exynos 850 with 8 nano technology, pulses inside.
- The RAM of the Samsung Galaxy A13 is 4 GB.
- Storage space is divided into two categories, the first 64 GB and the second 128 GB.
- Supports adding a memory card.
- The rear camera in the Samsung Galaxy A13 is a quad with a resolution of 50 + 5 + 2 + 2 megapixels.
- The front camera is 8 megapixels.
- The operating system in the Samsung Galaxy A13 Android 12 phone with the Samsung One UI 4.1 Core interface.
- Powerful 5000 mAh battery.
- The charging capacity is 15 watts.
- Supports fingerprint in the power button.
- It has built-in sensors such as accelerometer and proximity in the operating system and also supports the compass.
- Support bluetooth version 0.5.
- Supports WIFI.
- AUX output.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A13
- The screen has a large bezel (notch).
- The performance of the processor is poor and it is not suitable for modern games.
- The refresh rate of the screen is only 60 Hz, not 90 Hz.
- The front camera is of modest quality.
- The rear camera does not support night shooting mode.
- The sensors in the phone are within the operating system and not real sensors.
- There is no notification light.
- Phone accessories do not include a gram or “screen” to protect the screen.
Samsung Galaxy A13 price in Egypt
The price of the Samsung Galaxy A13 phone in Egypt, after the recent increase caused by the lack of imports and the rise in customs and taxes, ranges between 4,980 and 5000 thousand Egyptian pounds.
The 64 GB version with 4 GB RAM is sold in Egypt at a price ranging between 4600 pounds and 4900 pounds, while the 128 GB version with 4 GB RAM is sold at 5000 pounds.