Rehab India Foundation (RIF), Campus Front of India (CFI), All India Imams Council (AIIC), National Confederation of Human Rights Organization (NCHRO), National Women’s Front, Junior Front, Empower India Foundation and Rehab Foundation Kerala It was declared illegal by the Centre.
These are the seven reasons mentioned in the central order regarding the banning of the Popular Front
1. The organization is involved in criminal and terrorist activities that undermine the constitutional systems of the country. Receiving funds from outside affecting the internal security of the country.
2. Investigations conducted in various cases revealed that the Popular Front and its affiliated organizations were involved in offensive activities. Involvement in the case of beheading of a college professor, brutal killing of other religious workers and destruction of public property.
3. The organization is involved in many terrorist activities and murders. Sanjith (Kerala, November 2021), V Ramaling (Tamil Nadu, 2019), Nandu (Kerala 2021), Abhimanyu (Kerala 2018), Bipin (Kerala 2017), Sarath (Karnataka 2017), R Rundresh (Karnataka 2016), Praveen Pujari ( Popular Front has been involved in murders like Karnataka 2016), Shashi Kumar (Tamil Nadu 2016) and Praveen Nettaru (2022).
4. Popular Front of India has links with global terrorist groups. It is working with terrorist organizations such as Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh, which are carrying out terrorist activities in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.
5. Popular Front of India leaders and organizers collect money from India and abroad through banking channel, hawala and donation. Funds are used to carry out criminal illegal and terrorist activities in India.
6. Operation of accounts not in accordance with banking regulations. Hence the Income Tax Department canceled the registration. Apart from this, the registration of Rehab India Foundation was also cancelled.
7. States of Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka and Gujarat have called for a ban on PFIs.
Read the most reliable news, live information, world, national, Bollywood, sports, business, health and lifestyle news on News18 Malayalam website.