from the epidemic situationCovid-19 That tends to reduce the number of infections and deaths, causing the Ministry of Public Health have adjusted the covid measures is a contagious disease From 1 Oct. onwards along with adjusting measures to isolate patients with mild symptoms Covid-19 infected people asymptomatic To strictly follow the DMHT for 5 days, recommend people to check ATK when symptoms are present, while also canceling the vaccination documents. which in addition to the changes in the Covid measures “COVID symptom” also changed from the original The beginning of the epidemic
“Mor Yong” Prof. Dr. Yong Phuworawan, Head of the Center specializes in clinical virology. Department of Pediatrics Faculty of Medicine Chulalongkorn University one of the doctors issued to educate about COVID Since the beginning of the outbreak, information that during the three-year period of the COVID-19 outbreak The symptoms of the disease have changed as follows:
1. The incubation period for the disease is shortened. From the study during the outbreak of delta and omikron species. The incubation period for the disease is shortened. Came for about 3 days in the last period.
2. soreness in the lungscause pneumonia It can be seen that since the early days of the Wuhan breed There is a rate of lung irradiation. Lungs will have frequent blemish. but at present less lung
3. Nose symptoms can’t smell. Tasteless tongue is very common, but nowadays such symptoms are very rare.
4. fever Originally, we often found You will see that we use the principle of temperature monitoring. In screening in various locations is currently not available. because at present
The fever lasts for 1-2 days and is abundant. Just aches and pains, no fever.
5. COVID symptomThe important thing now is a very sore throat, like something cut, and coughing, which is an important symptom of throat inflammation.
6. Contagion or spread happen easily It can be seen that when a patient will be addicted to the whole family happen easier than before In the early days, most of the patients were adults. lately Children will have fewer symptoms. and can spread a lot of disease
7. Outbreaks tend to follow seasonal flu. in the northern hemisphere such as Europe and America There will be a lot of outbreaks since November. until March which is winter and southern hemisphere countries Australia New Zealand There will be more outbreaks in winter as well. Between June and September
for Thailand a tropical country no definite winter Outbreaks occur throughout the year. but the epidemic will be born in the rainy season from June to September as well as the southern hemisphere and will be born again which is not much in January to March This is different from the first episode of the COVID-19 outbreak. not seasonal
8. The covid-19 virus has changed species. like the flu future trend Thus, when infected and can be reinfected again. But the symptoms of the disease tend to decrease. The importance is therefore in high-risk groups, such as 608. The vaccines used must match the strains that are expected to cause outbreaks. like the flu And must be given before the outbreak, such as in April to May. And the group that should be highly vaccinated is the 608 group, including young children.
originally COVID symptom Initially, it will be a malfunction of the respiratory system. This can occur within 2-14 days after exposure. The average person showing symptoms will show symptoms approximately 5 days after exposure. The symptoms are as follows:
- High fever of 37.5 degrees Celsius or more
- have respiratory symptoms + other concomitant symptoms such as
- sneezing, stuffy nose, runny nose
- sore throat, sore throat
- cough, both with phlegm and no phlegm or dry cough
- muscle aches
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Some people may have symptoms of shortness of breath, difficulty breathing.
- Loss of taste or smell, causing the nose to smell the tongue does not taste
Source: Prof. Dr. Yong Phuworawan
In order not to miss any news, Kom Chad Luek, go to
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnniqWGq9lOqYd5sGWxVi7w
LineToday – https://today.line.me/th/v2/publisher/100057