SYDNEY, March 31, 2023 (Reuters) /PRNewswire/ – FP Markets, the leading broker for Forex and CFDs, is adding the cTrader to its existing range of platforms, which also includes the MetaTrader 4 and 5
FP Markets has expanded its offering of trading platforms in yet another move to meet the evolving needs of its traders and investors. The company offers clients a range of choices to suit their trading styles and preferences, providing the professional tools needed to trade successfully. cTrader offers a multi-function trading experience aimed at short-term traders and investors with longer-term positions who want access to multiple asset classes including forex, stocks, commodities, indices, ETFs, bonds and digital currencies.
The innovative cTrader platform can be used through either demo or live FP Markets accounts and can be accessed from both desktop computers and mobile devices, providing flexibility and convenience. FP Markets’ cTrader trading platform offers a unique experience for both novice and experienced traders, giving traders the ability to hedge, scalp (rapidly earn minimal profits) and use automated or manual trading strategies. The platform is known for its high execution speeds, customizable user interface, advanced charting capabilities, and wide range of technical indicators.
Craig Allison, Chief Executive Officer of FP Markets, stated: “FP Markets strives to continually improve its forex offering and the addition of cTrader to our broad range of trading platforms is a testament to that. Our market share is moving towards the more sophisticated merchant segment and we have been inundated with requests for an additional platform with more institutional characteristics. The addition of the cTrader trading platform offering gives our clients the opportunity to further customize their trading experience with us. Our experienced team prides itself on consistently providing clients with competitive pricing, fast execution and excellent service.”
FP Markets offers over 10,000 trading instruments and gives access to CFDs in forex, indices, commodities, stocks and digital currencies. This is one of the most comprehensive offerings in the industry. Over the past 18 years, FP Markets has learned that the combination of consistently tight spreads and fast execution, coupled with state-of-the-art platforms, a wide range of products and world-class customer support, are the key ingredients that give serious traders the confidence to trade. Since its inception in 2005, FP Markets has continued to develop its technological capabilities and expand its product offering, allowing investors to trade under some of the best trading conditions in the industry.
About FP Markets:
- FP Markets is an Australian Regulated global Forex broker with over 17 years of industry experience.
- FP Markets offers highly competitive interbank FX spreads from 0.0 pips and leverage up to 500:1 for the Pro account.
- Download the FP Markets mobile app and trade on the go on multiple powerful online platforms such as MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, WebTrader, cTrader and Iress.
- The company’s outstanding multilingual, 24/7 service has been recognized by Investment Trends as the go-to destination for some of the happiest clients in the industry and has received Investment Trends’ The Highest Overall Client Satisfaction Award five years in a row highest customer satisfaction) awarded.
- FP Markets has been recognized as a “Global Forex Value Broker” by the Global Forex Awards for four consecutive years (2019, 2020, 2021,2022).
- FP Markets has been recognized as the ‘Best Forex Trading Experience in the EU’ at the 2021 Global Forex Awards.
- FP Markets has been recognized as “Best Forex Broker in the EU” and “Best Forex Partners Programme” at the 2022 Global Forex Awards.
- FP Markets was awarded “Best Trade Execution” at the Ultimate Fintech Awards of 2022.
For complete information on our wide range of offerings, go to
View original content:
Questions & contact: