influenza vaccine Free Covid vaccine Maharat Nakhon Ratchasima Hospital opens walk-ins to provide influenza vaccination services for 2,000 people and COVID-19 vaccines. First dose and booster vaccine Between 8-9 September 2023 without having to reserve an appointment in advance.
Maharat Nakhon Ratchasima Hospital Invite those interested to receive injection services.influenza vaccineandCOVID-19 vaccine Free, no need to register, book an appointment in advance, walk-in service available immediately this weekend.
Conditions and criteria
Providing 1,000 free flu vaccinations per day.
2. Vaccine to prevent COVID-19
Pfizer red cap, age 2-4 years, needles 1, 2, 3, Pfizer orange cap, age 5-11 years, needles 1, 2, 3, two varieties of Pfizer, from 12 years and up (injected once a year)
Date, time, location of flu vaccination – free COVID vaccine
Services provided on Saturday, September 9 and Sunday, September 10, 2023 at Central Nakhon Ratchasima Injection Center. You can pick up queue tickets on the 4th floor from 10:00 a.m. onwards.
Advice before getting the flu vaccine
1. Two days before and after vaccination. Refrain from strenuous exercise. or lifting weights and get enough sleep
2. The COVID vaccination should be at least 1 month apart from the influenza vaccine.
3. If you have a fever or are in so much pain that you can’t stand it. You can take 500 milligrams of paracetamol, one tablet at a time. Can be repeated if necessary But keep them 6 hours apart. Do not take medicines such as Brufen Arcoxia, Celebrex.
4. Inject the arm that is less dominant. and two days after injection Don’t use that arm. Don’t tense up and lift your arms heavily.
5. On the day of injection, you should drink at least 500-1,000 cc of water. Avoid tea, coffee, or anything containing caffeine. Including alcoholic beverages
6. After injection, the staff will have you wait 30 minutes to observe symptoms in the injection area.
7. If you are taking medicine to dissolve blood clots, take the medicine as usual but after injecting the medicine. Keep pressing firmly on the injection location for another minute.
#walkins #free #flu #vaccinations #September #Click