Going back to my hometown and forgetting to turn off the gas “low fire and dry frying pan”, she went home 6 days later and was frightened | International | CTWANT

Many people will be reminded to remember to turn off the gas and lights when they go out, not only to save unnecessary electricity bills, but also to avoid safety hazards. However, a woman from Hunan Province in mainland China returned to her hometown for the New Year on the 20th. When she returned home six days later, she found that she had forgotten to turn off the gas in the kitchen. Fortunately, no accident was caused.

According to comprehensive land media reports, a woman in Hunan Province went back to her hometown on the 20th to celebrate the New Year, but forgot to turn off the gas in the kitchen at home. She let the pan be boiled on a low fire, and she didn’t find out until she returned home six days later. She couldn’t help getting goosebumps , “When I saw this scene for the first time when I went home, I felt an indescribable feeling.”

From the video posted by the woman on the Internet, it can be seen that the frying pan was dry-burned on a small fire on the stove, and there was nothing in the pan except a spatula, but it was almost burned through, and even the wooden The handle was also charred black. Fortunately, no accidents were caused.

The woman explained afterwards that there was no water in the frying pan and it had been boiled on a low fire for 6 days. (Picture / flip from Weibo / Star Video)

After the news was exposed, heated discussions arose. Netizens said, “It’s a good thing we didn’t burn down our house”, “Please move this kind of people out of the community”, “People who live in the same building will be scared to death, the quality of this pot is really good”, ” Guo: Change it for me, I can’t stand it anymore”, “Does anyone care about the brand of Guo, I’m curious”.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.