(Schematic / pixabay)
A bizarre incident occurred recently in Vietnam. After a 55-year-old woman was pecked by a rooster on her thigh, not only the wound was red, swollen and painful, but the woman even had a high fever of 40 degrees, and was forced to be sent to the hospital for emergency treatment.
According to the “docbao” report, a 55-year-old woman from Qingba County, Phu Tho Province, Vietnam, went to pick fruit on her farm a few days ago, but was bitten by a big rooster on her thigh. After the woman’s thigh was bitten, although the wound was red, swollen and painful, the woman just went home and applied medicine to treat it. Unexpectedly, the woman developed a high fever of 40 degrees the next day, and she was sent to the emergency department of the local hospital immediately after she found that the fever could not be reduced even after taking medicine.
After receiving the woman, the local hospital immediately helped her conduct ultrasound and other related examinations, and finally found that the woman had cellulitis in the part where the rooster was pecked. The hospital immediately prescribed serum, antibiotics, After 3 days of treatment with anti-inflammatory drugs and other drugs, the woman was finally discharged safely.
The report pointed out that local doctors urged people not to be careless if they are scratched and bitten by cats, dogs, chickens, ducks and other animals, especially when the wounds are painful, red, swollen, and red. In severe cases, infectious diseases may occur. Shock, tetanus and other diseases. Especially tetanus, if it is not treated in time, or if the treatment method is incorrect, the mortality rate is quite high.
#55yearold #woman #high #fever #degrees #rushed #hospital #treatment #pecked #rooster #leg #International #CTWANT