The Yanapay Peru Bond from 350 soles It was the first financial support provided by the Government of Pedro Castillo. At present, it continues to be delivered through the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis). This monetary aid is aimed at Peruvian families in a situation of monetary poverty and vulnerability aggravated — even more — by the pandemic virus. In addition to the official LINK, learn how to create a DNI Account today, February 23.
Users will be able to collect the benefit through different payment methods through Banco de la Nación such as mobile banking, mobile wallets, bank agents, among others.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
- Enter the following link: consultas.yanapay.gob.pe
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issue of the DNI
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: payment schedule
- Group 1 (since September 13): citizens who are part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You
- Group 2 (since October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación)
- Group 3 (since October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems
- Group 4 (current): people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: check the payment methods
There are six modalities for beneficiaries to collect the Yanapay Bonus. However, for those who have passed their collection date, they can only do so by going to the Banco de la Nación windows.
- Deposit in account
- ID account
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación
- Paying carts
- Home payment
- Payment at the window.
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
- Adults who are part of households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in our country, as well as those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs
- People who live in dwellings without income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. Household income, however, must not amount to S/ 3,000 soles in its entirety
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is granted for families whose members include adults who are responsible for one or more children.
How to activate your Banco de la Nación DNI Account?
Banco de la Nación shows a video where it explains the procedure to activate a DNI account online and free of charge.
Mobile agencies of Banco de la Nación
- Ate: IE Divino Niño, on Mar de Las Antillas Mz. E Lot 5/ association El Porvenir.
- Carabayllo: Municipal Library of Carabayllo on Calle 6, lot 63.
- Chorrillos: av. National Production 267. (height cdra. 17 of av. Defensores del Morro).
- The Augustinian: House of the Woman in av. Áncash block 23 (Boulevard de la Cultura).
- Stone bridge: La Ensenada stadium in Pasaje Laderas de Chillón. Mz. C-02 Lot 1.
- San Juan de Lurigancho: IE Miguel Grau Seminario No. 0137 at Jr. Marte 2727 and at IE Nicolás Copernico at av. Wiesse s/n, next to Metro.
- San Martin de Porres: IE José Granda, between av. University and av. José Granda s/n.
- Window: IE N° 5052 Virgen de la Merced in calle Los Geranios s/n.
- Villa El Salvador: IE Fe y Alegría No. 17 in sector 3 group 15, between av. Revolution and October 3.
In Lima provinces there are two mobile agencies available: Huaral (IE Andrés de los Reyes on av. García Alonso s/n) and Huacho (Banco de la Nación Agency garage at Av. 28 de Julio 388)
Keep in mind that the agencies in Carabayllo, Ventanilla, Villa el Salvador and two in San Juan de Lurigancho were installed in closed spaces, so it is necessary to present a vaccination card.