Traininghealth careof Thai people in this era not onlyexerciseThen taking care of food is important forhealth linealready “Avocado” It is one of the most popular fruit that has been chosen as a healthy menu.
“Cham Chad Luek Online” There is good information on both the benefits and benefits of avocado Who wants to know why avocado to be named super food Let’s see.
avocado (avocado) fruit with a buttery texture It is shaped like a pear, oval or spherical. It is a fruit native to Mexico. In Thailand They are imported to grow in Nan province. by an American missionary group
avocado A medium-sized fruit weighing about 140 grams will provide about 220 kcal of energy, 3 grams of protein and 9 grams of fiber. avocado It is monounsaturated fat, or simply referred to asgood fat It also contains Oleic acid, which has cholesterol-lowering properties.
Here, let’s take a look at the properties of “Avocado” What’s up
1. Antioxidants Help protect cells in the body from being destroyed.
2. Help reduce wrinkles of age. Better than other fruits
3. Help nourish and maintain eyesight.
4. Help lose weight and significantly reduced the level of bad cholesterol (LDL)
5. It is a source of good fatty acid (HDL), which has properties to help reduce bad cholesterol in the arteries. Thereby preventing the accumulation of – fat in the blood vessels. Reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and heart attack
6. Prevent and reduce the risk of cancer
7. Contains vitamin C to help prevent colds.
8. Helps prevent scurvy
9. Prevent canker sores
10. In avocadoHigher protein than other fruits which is an easily digestible protein, high in fiber Therefore, it helps in excretion as well.
11. Fat in avocado can help absorb carotenoids which is an antioxidant Whether it is lycopene, beta-carotene or lutein in various fruits and vegetables
12. If you eat avocado regularly It will help prevent and reduce the frequency of beriberi.
13. Suitable to give Children take it as a supplement
14. High in folate, a mineral that is important for pregnant women. because it is necessary for the fetus
15. Oilavocado It is best absorbed into the skin as compared to other oils.
16. Oilavocado If used for a head massage It will help speed up the growth of hair.
17. Avocado, besides eating it as a fresh fruit Can also be eaten with ice cream, sweetened condensed milk, sugar, cakes, salads to add flavor as well.
18. The flesh of the avocado can be used as a substitute for butter.
19. Oil can be extracted to make cosmetics.
20. Fresh avocado can be used to nourish the skin and hair.
and although avocado No matter how good the fruit is, it’s still something to be careful of because avocado can’t eat rawbecause it has tannins to make it bitter If you eat too much, it will cause a headache. can only eat ripe fruit
For some people, there will be allergic reactions. avocado whether allergic to pollen or after eating avocado in There will be symptoms that appear, such as hives, rash, abdominal pain, vomiting. If a person has a severe allergic reaction. may die
Thanks for the information and pictures from pexels / https://www.pexels.com
Check out the list of nominated artists. “Komchadluek Lukthung Awards 2022” Who are 6 Candidate and 8 branches Popular Vote here