WhatsApp continues to make big changes within its application on Android phones as well as iPhones. From now on you can react to messages with any emoji from your gallery, in addition to creating fun stickers from the web platform.
However, sometimes we notice that something strange happens on our mobile, such as that some conversations have been opened without us having done so, they have even posted statuses without our authorization. Do you know if someone else is watching your chats? WhatsApp? Follow this trick.
HOW TO KNOW IF ANOTHER PERSON IS WATCHING MY WHATSAPP
- What you should know is that WhatsApp can be opened on up to 4 different devices.
- To do this, it is necessary to scan the QR code to access the conversations.
- Many times we forget to close our chats on a work computer or laptop.
- As a consequence, anyone can not only see your conversations, but also carry out activities that you do not want on WhatsApp.
- To do this, go to WhatsApp and press the three dots in the upper corner.
- Now go to “Linked Devices”.
- At that moment you will see all the terminals or PCs where you have opened your WhatsApp.
- If you do not remember them, it is better that you delete them all so that your chats are closed on all those sides.
- That way you will have more protected your WhatsApp.
HOW TO SAVE DATA ON WHATSAPP WHEN I MAKE A CALL OR VIDEO CALL
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
WHY DOES AN “@” AND A GREEN DOT APPEAR ON WHATSAPP
- Many times this usually appears not only in WhatsApp groups, but also in individual chats.
- It means someone has tagged you for a quick reply.
- The good thing is that when they put “@” before your name, the notification will sound.
- That way you can know that they have written to you directly or they need to ask you a question.
- The green dot indicates the number of times you have been tagged.