On his official page, the public body He stressed that salaries range from 2,500 to 8,000 soles for people who have completed high school, technical graduates, university graduates, high school graduates or university graduates.
What races ask for call?
For this edition, the ONP requires citizens who have studied the following careers: Administration, Archives, Library Science, Communication Sciences, Information Sciences, Political Sciences, Computer Science, Accounting, Law, Economics, Statistics, Document Management, Systems Engineering and Industrial Engineering. In addition, personnel who can work as an assistant or operator.
The call will be available from October 18 to 24, 2022 for work activities in Lima.
What are the positions offered by the ONP?
- Filing Assistants (78 vacancies)
- Notifications Assistant (19 vacancies)
- File Operators (4 vacancies)
- Desk operators (1 vacancy)
- File Assistants (9 vacancies)
- Notification Assistants (4 vacancies)
- Archive Specialists (2 vacancies)
- Specialists in contracts and databases (1 vacancy)
- Pension file specialists (1 vacancy)
- File specialists for contributions, payments, procedural matters and templates (1 vacancy)
- Notification Specialists (1 vacancy)
How to apply to the ONP?
- People who wish to apply have to create an account on the official page of the ONP. To do so, they must enter HERE and place your data, such as email, ID number, names, among others.
- Once inside, you will have to detail your work experience, studies and personal information such as cell phone number, address and marital status.
In this link there is the complete list of positions and the bases that must be followed for a good application. It is important to specify that for each position they are asking for a minimum experience of one year.
What is the ONP?
The Pension Normalization Office (ONP) is a public body that depends on the Ministry of Economy and Finance and which is in charge of the administration of the National Pension System (SNP).