Abu Dhabi – Mubasher: Aldar Properties announced its acquisition of Basateen Company, which specializes in landscaping, for 150 million dirhams.
The company stated in a statement that this measure will expand the scope of services of the integrated Aldar Properties platform for asset and facilities management.
Aldar will own a majority stake of 75%, while a strategic partner will own the remaining 25% stake.
She pointed out that Basateen will form an important complement to the current portfolio of services provided by the Aldar Real Estate platform as a major operating sector of Aldar Investment Company, pointing out that the platform witnessed growth through strong organic growth and through acquisitions it implemented last year.
It is noteworthy that Basateen provides a variety of landscaping services, including design, installation, paving, gardening and green waste disposal, through a team of more than 1,000 employees. In Abu Dhabi and Expo 2020 Dubai.
To trade and invest in Gulf stock exchanges, click here.
UAE stock exchanges lose 3.32 billion dollars of their market value within a week
Infographic.. The World Bank’s expectations for the growth of the Arab countries’ economies in 2023
Infographic.. the 10 largest banks in the Middle East in terms of market value during 2023
#Emirati #Aldar #Properties #acquires #Basateen #million #dirhams